Ministry Begins With You.
In a season where there is scarcity and hoarding due to fear and dread, one way to show that the hope we have is not in earthly things is by walking in the opposite spirit. What I mean by that is generosity. As a church, we give a tithe to ministries based on what we receive from you, such as:
- Restoration House – A safe refuge for those being rescued from sex-trafficking.
- Missouri Baptist Children’s Home – A Christ based organization caring for orphans.
- Missouri Baptist Home – A home for the elderly to be cared for.
- Oak Tree Church – A newer church plant in Lee’s Summit.
- Cincinnati Church Plant – A church plant started by the Long Family.
Your generosity doesn’t just go towards keeping us going – it affects the nation and generations.
Wonder how to give without the tithing plate being passed?
There is also the ol’ fashioned snail mail (which actually never gets old)! You can send a check with a note to put it towards general funds or a specific ministry.
10 Bring the whole
tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test
me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw
open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that
there will not be room enough to store it.